I've been down with this allergic thingy. Running nose, sneezing, itchiness, cough etc and etc. Sigh. hello Spring!
1. My days have been normal. Class, lectures, just student routines. And not to forget the extra sleeps too. Well, how can i resist with those allergies. Right?
2. GOS exam is just 2 weeks away and I'm still ermm fear-less? That's right. Still 90% not prepared. 2 months back, just glancing at the calender will give me shivers. Now, not anymore! It's not that I'm READY with brain-FULL of knowledge. It's because, i just don't care anymore. 6 years long of studies. It's tiring! What ever. What ever will be, will be.
3. My Miracle is 19 weeks old today. Well, my belly starts showing since last week. No need for announcement, now almost every one knew. Few months back, i kept it as a secret. I know its a good thing. But here, even a good thing can turn out to be bad. If you know what i mean! They can terminate you from studies if they knew you are pregnant. By 'they' i mean the deans, and of course the psycho lady is included! Not to mention, you need to redo a year starting form the beginning. Duh, what a load of problems!
My appetite is coming back. Morning sickness has long gone. Good signs for gaining some weights. Is it good or is it hurmm not good?
Now, I can feel my little ones moving around; doing some kicking and somersaulting. Uh maybe My Miracle is practicing for World Cup too? Haha. Jelly funny!
4. My flights back to Malaysia has been confirmed! YahooOO! I'll be back Insyallah on 3rd July. Can't wait for the goreng pisangs, keropoks, mamaks and loads more! HAHAHAHA Yabedabedooo!!!
5. This few months, i choose to be on my own (uh by that, i mean my hubby too of course. US, Alone). Most of my times were spent in our room, far from them, far from friends. I rarely mingle with girlfriends anymore. I don't know. It's just that i'm more comfortable this way. With them, around them i can't seem to be me, anymore. Guess antisocial suits me the best now. What ever, again!
I guess that's all for the time being.
Words of the day: The exam is no fun!
2 comments:
wow, no. 3 is awful...
now that it's "viewable" you dont have these risks anymore ?
Well, of course there is. But maybe slightly lower than before; I guess (and hopefully too...).
The sem is ending in few days. And it's not like i'll be showing them my tummy in the nearest time. So, what's left is the exam, solely. I don't think they would stop me from going to exam; would they? And ask me to redo a year just to sit for the exam, right..
Still, I'm crossing my fingers here and hoping that everything goes my way.. Huhu
Post a Comment