October 25, 2013

Adrenaline vs Atropine

Good bye my maternity leaves. The 4 months of stay at home motherhood is now over. I've resumed working for 2 days already.
Tired, sleep deprived, anxious of going back to work; you name it, I'm experiencing it now.
My lil hero stayed at my hub's auntie in Jasa Utama. So, at 630am I'll drive him there and off to work after that. And the big sister stays at home with Acu.
So far he behaved well in his first day of stay there. I really hoped that this can stayed on at least till I finished my internship. Well roughly I've about 1 and a half months more to go. Then there'll be another day of the story. Sigh!
But seriously, how can I get confused about the emergency drugs in operation theatre. How can I even mixed up between adrenaline and atropine. Duhh!


- FrOm My iPhOnE fOuR -

No comments: