Written by Fatimah Jr. aka Huda
Yesterday was a busy day. My grandma brought me and mummy to Sogo. Yeay! I loike shopping (just like mummy). Well, the main aim was to buy Mak Usu's shoe for school. So, I'm not the main cast. Fine. But since I tag along, there must be something for me too. I cannot be outcast, just like that. Mana boleh pulang dengan tangan kosong. Right, mummy?
Ask grandma, says mummy. MUAHAHAHA! Inilah dia untung jadi cucu sulung.
So, lets see what I got!
Just like my polly swing, my mood swings too. I can scream and be happy in just a minute. Wallaweh!
Yesterday was tough. I was so tired from the shopping. Even though I slept and mummy carry me all the way round and about the mall, but still I'm too tired from the shopping.
Ask grandma, says mummy. MUAHAHAHA! Inilah dia untung jadi cucu sulung.
So, lets see what I got!
My first ride was cool, or better to say shleepyy??
My second ride was urmmm...urgghh scarry!
Just like my polly swing, my mood swings too. I can scream and be happy in just a minute. Wallaweh!
Yesterday was tough. I was so tired from the shopping. Even though I slept and mummy carry me all the way round and about the mall, but still I'm too tired from the shopping.
I'm tired mummy. I want to sleep. Gimme some food, mummy!
Oh wait. Ouch, I could feel there's something on my teeth. (yes! I have a teeth people. Even though I'm young, they say I'm uhurm.. matured? *blink* *blink*).
I need to tell mummy.
Cry. Cry. Cry.
Mummy says it looks like a blister. Mummy was worried, I know.
Gimme some food mummy and I'll be a good girl. I will go to sleep, I promise.
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
Cry. Whine. Play. Cry. Whine. Play.
It's 8 in the evening. I'm still tired. I'll let mummy know.
Mummy, comfort me!
They put me in my swing.
Let me out! I don't want to play anymore. I want to sleep. I want to sleep. I want to sleep!
Grandpa took me out and carry me around the house.
Way to go pap!!
But this is not it. I want mummy. The blister has gone but now my gum is bleeding, mummy. Look at me mummy.
Cry. Cry. Cry.
Cry. Cry. Cry.
Mmummy and daddy were so worried that they took me to Hosp Selayang. The nurse in room 1 took my BP and check my temperature.
I Like you sis, so I will give you a smile.
Our turn was 1207 and now its only 1175. Now I'm bored!
I want food mummy.
Mummy have a look inside my mouth. Oh wait, its gone. Poof! Its gone, yeay! The blood is no longer there. But daddy still wanted to see the doctor or at least get a referral letter. I'm okay, as long as my food source is beside me, always. Teehee.
Now I'm tired. Altough I'm just a co-pilot, the journey still tires me.
Mummy, soothe me!
They put me in my swing again as mummy need to eat. Mummy hasnt had the dinner yet. So do daddy.
Ok, fine. I'll be a good girl and play for a minute. Just for a minute, okay!
Play. Play. Play.
Let me out! I don't want to play anymore. I want to sleep. I want to sleep. I want to sleep!
Grandpa took me out and carry me around the house.
Thank you grandpa for understanding me. Way to go pap!!
Now where's mummy. I want mummy. Food, food where are you?
Cry again. Cry. Scream. Cry. Scream. Cry.
Mummy try to put me to sleep.
Ahhh heaven!
But my diaper is dirty. How can i go to sleep with dirty nappy mummy?
Cry. Scream. Cry. Cry.
Daddy and mummy change my diaper.
Play. Smile. Coo.
Sweet hunny mummy and daddy say.
Its 11pm.
SCREAM!
Huda just suddenly screams at the top of her lungs. The worst screaming ever!
Mummy was so anxious. She nearly shed her tears. Mummy and daddy tried their best to console me but it's not working.
Scream. Scream. Scream.
Grand ma was terribly sad. Everyone in the house were worried.
I knew they love me so much. Aww!
Scream. Scream. Scream.
Grandpa console me. Not working!
Scream. Cry. Cry.
Now I'm tired from the crying. I'm shleepy.
Zzzzzz. Good night all!
That's all for now. Good bye people!


No comments:
Post a Comment