December 26, 2009

Slow Learner and a Life-Saver


I'm a bit of a slow learner. And it takes time for me to adapt to something new; be it a new environment or new people or new things or new knowledge. I do consume much time to be familiar with new discovery (my discovery of course). Processing a data itself just takes a few days; with the analyzing, sorting and whatsoever. I have a slow brain to process an information to begin with (or am I lack of so-called thinking training ???).

Just being a final year student itself is forcing your brain to think of the near future aka 'the working era' of your life. And sometimes just imagining how it would turn to be would gives you a headache. The facts that I have never been working in my entire 23 years of life is not much of a help either; which is only adding the more reason to have a BIG headache. Oh my! Poor me. Boleh ke tanak kerja tapi nak ada elaun sentiasa masuk setiap bulan? I mean an allowance with the sum which is enough for me to shop for things I desire ??

Being an adult is sure difficult. A lot of things to considered. A lot of thinking should be done and a lot of risks should be calculated with each decision you made. And with this slow processor of mine, how do you think it would be?

I missed those days when my life isn't bothered by any problems; only the lousy, petty things as the friendship thingy and the whatso'remaja'ever things.

Whatever.

Will I ever be a good LIFE-SAVER ? I hope I could though.

Inshallah.


Hi. I'm Dr Najwa.

No comments: