November 03, 2009

I'm turning 23 today



Supposedly
, we are having our gynae exam today. But the Professor decided to bring it forward to last Friday (30th Oct) as the next group will starts their gynae rotation on the supposedly-our-exam-date (and that my friend would be TODAY = 021109). And thus, holiday for our group. BONUS for us!

How's the exam? My answer would be : This COWARD me (as usual) postponed the exam again to the next date (and whatnot? That is so me right!).

Okay. Enough with the exam stuffs. I'm not here for the EXAM parts. They were, are and will always be my worst ENEMIES of all !!


Well, as the other birthdays, today is not that great. I somehow lost interests in the birthday thingy. I don't know. Maybe this is the sign of aging? (but i don't think I'm that old right ? Am i ? ) AHAH. As i grew older, birthdays are not as exciting as it used to be, except the part where i received the presents. Oh, i do love that part of course. Who doesn't right!


Although today is not that great but it is still OK. We had our lunch at Pronto Pizza e Pasta, an Italian restaurant. My camera runs out of battery and so I didn't manage to snap the MOMENTS there. They have (i would say) nice or maybe beautiful (is it?) interior design; with the wall murals and the Itali-sh decorations and oh the TV tuned to Italian programme too. We felt as if we were in Italy. AHAH. Bonus! We don't need to catch a flight to be there. Just come here and suddenly POOFFF we are already in Italy!

We ordered one small Primavera pizza , Spaghetti con nero di seppia e frutti di mare (Read:black spaghetti with seafood) for me and Spaghetti con tonno ( Read:spaghetti with tuna sauce) for my hubby and 2 Cappuccino di ghiaccio (nocciola, amaretto, cioccolato).

Shoottt! Shoottt! Back then, I didn't know AMARETTO is a liqueur. I just knew. Stupid ME! (Patut la tak sedap langsung rasa dia. Seriously rasa dia macam cappuccino kena cicah dengan cherry yang orang guna untuk decorate kek tu!)
SHOOOTTTT!!! My body has been intoxicated with LIQUEUR!! Yucks!!~~ I seriously HATE that!

Skip to the next part. Thinking about the liqueur really makes me feel nauseated!

Lets continue with the prize-giving part. (Whutt?? Prize-giving?? This ain't a competition ayte?) My bad. My bad. The present-giving-by-hubby part to be specific. Oh yeah! I LOIKEE this! Thumbs up baby!!

Wanna know how the present looks like? Just scroll down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unfortunately, the present isn't still here. Hopefully IT will be arriving soon. Wanna know what is it? Stay tune! Till then, TUNGGUUUUU!!


P/s : Thank you all for the wishes. Of course it's the thought that counts!


2 comments:

ila ni said...

ayakkk sori x tau wuuu

happy belated birthday neji, many happy returns!

n.e.G.y said...

TenQ iLani. Amin. Wishing u happiness too~